Dear Sir, Please help us with further prognosis of attached
Please help us with further prognosis of attached ECG for 56 female with BMI less than15
Nonspecific ECG changes
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
The attached ECG shows non specific Changes and is broadly normal.
Prognosis can not be explained only on the basis of ECG but on the basis of general condition and underlying diseases if any.
BMI <15 is definitely low for her age.
So please tell me whether she has any underlying disease and what is her general condition (whether she is bed ridden or mobile).
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib