Dear Sir, Please help us with ECG interpretation and further
Please help us with ECG interpretation and further prognosis /complications.
Also suggest for further investigations to be done to rule out exact condition
1st degree heart block
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
The attached ECG shows sinus rhythm with 1st degree heart block (increased PR interval).
This could be normal or some drug related (beta blocker) which he might be taking.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib