Dear Sir, Please Assist in Attached ECG its prognosis and
Please Assist in Attached ECG its prognosis and further evaluation.
After going through the ecg report attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ecg with heart rate slightly towards the higher side.
There are some non specific ST T Changes in inferior leads. So it becomes important to further evaluate the patient by getting a echo and a stress test done.
Hope to have been helpful
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?