Dear Sir, Kindly opine what is prognosis and recurrence rate
Kindly opine what is prognosis and recurrence rate for Thyoma as per attached HPE report
Hello. Prognosis is excellent
Hello dear. I have seen the biopsy report. So if the resection is complete, cure rate will be around 90 percent. Patient need to be followed up with ct scan once in 3 to 6 months.
Chances of recurrence are low.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...