Dear Sir, Kindly opine on attached ECG of 50 years
Kindly opine on attached ECG of 50 years Male with no medical history
After reviewing the ecg image attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ecg with normal rate and no significant ST T changes. Basically a normal ecg.
If there is no other complains there is nothing to worry for.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?