Dear Dr, Please confirm the ECG interpretation with prognosis and
Please confirm the ECG interpretation with prognosis and probable causes
Left axis deviation
It's sinus rhythm with ventricular ectopic. There is normal rate and rhythm. There is left axis deviation and no significant St t abnormalities seen.
So, these are likely an age related change however obtain echo to rule out possibility of structural heart disease. Prognosis at present is good.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?