Can the withdrawal method during intercourse lead to pregnancy?
I took 2 pregnancy test and both said negative what does that mean
Do a repeat test if periods are late.
Since there was an ejaculation inside the vagina the chances of pregnancy are present.
The pregnancy can happen due to precum also.
A negative pregnancy test indicates that you are not pregnant right now but you need to wait until your periods are overdue by at least 5-7 days before doing a test.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loss of erection during intercourse during pregnancy
- Is intercourse during pregnancy is harmful
- Gush of fluid during pregnancy right after intercourse
- Can anal intercourse lead to pregnancy
- Could intercourse without ejaculation lead to pregnancy
- Side effects of intercourse during first month of pregnancy
- Is it safe to intercourse during pregnancy
- Does having intercourse under periods lead to pregnancy
- Having intercourse with modus 10mg will lead to pregnancy
- Intercourse during twin pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...