Can salivary glands feel larger and tender if you keep pressing them?
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Yes. If the salivary glands are subjected to constant and repetitive force then they can become inflamed. The result would be painful and slightly enlarged glands.
wishing you best of health
Please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
Dr M.S Khalil.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does infected salivary gland feel like
- Lemon stimulating salivary gland
- Swollen salivary gland gums
- What does my salivary gland feel like
- Swollen salivary glands but no pain
- Is tenderness of salivary glands a side effect of nitrofurantoin?
- Leaking salivary gland
- Infection in salivary gland in babies
- Salivary gland feels funny before vomiting
- What should submandibular salivary glands feel like