Can pregnancy happen after using an inanimate object touched by someone?
What you described won't cause pregnancy.
First, congratulations on your pregnancy!
I can assure you without a doubt that your male friend who touched your sex toy did not cause your pregnancy, given that it wasn't a sexual situation when he held the object.
To cause pregnancy he would have had to have just ejaculated on his hand immediately before holding the toy, I mean within seconds before holding it, so you would have been aware had that happened.
And his hand would have had to be loaded with fresh semen - all of this would have had to be obviously intentional.
From what you described, this is not what happened, and given that you have not had intercourse with anyone other than your partner, the baby is your partner's.
Sperm die very quickly once outside of the male or female genital tracts and do not survive on inanimate objects or even hands.
I hope this reassures you.
Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Use of celestamine after beesting in pregnancy
- Using vibro shape after pregnancy
- Pregnancy after use of ovral l
- No pregnancy after first use of ovulet
- Using the slim belt after pregnancy
- Using sauna belt after pregnancy
- Pregnancy after using regestrone
- Pregnancy after using cytotec as abortion
- What happen hempushpa use in pregnancy
- Pregnancy after using cytotec