Can polyfix ointment be used for a burnt skin?
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
It contains antibiotics and hence It is helpful to prevent bacterial colonization if there is a break in the skin.
Otherwise, this does not offer much benefit.
The things that would help are
1. Of course, stop using the product.
2. Any creme that you have already used and mild on the skin can be used like creme 21 or just simple vegetable oils or liquid paraffin meant for skin use.
Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin burn and rash by use of ointment
- Used dettol and burnt skin cure
- Polyfax skin ointment used on piercing
- Is dipsalic ointment used for skin whitening?
- Dry skin and wrinkles what ointment i can use
- Flutivate skin ointment using benefit.
- Can polyfix ointment be used for a burnt skin
- Polyfax skin ointment be used on vagina
- Use of diprovate s skin ointment
- How to use panderm skin ointment