Can one die from addisons disease?
Yes if the diagnosis is correct and if proper treatment is not initiated. Addison's can be fatal.
Weakness and loss of appetite are amongst the symptoms of Addisons but an accurate diagnosis requires a systematic evaluation by an endocrinologist who will take into account examination and laboratory findings to make a final diagnosis.
Treatment must begin promptly to ensure survival
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart murmurs and addisons disease
- Mononucleosis addisons disease
- Addison's disease ans ebv
- Wilsons disease addisons disease
- Environmental factors of addisons disease
- Insomnia and addisons disease
- Addison's disease caused by methamphetamine
- Is addisons disease inherited
- Addison's disease in humans and dla
- Addison's disease fire smoke