Can excessive masturbation cause erectile dysfunction in men?
Treatable condition. Would not lead to impotence.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You possibly have developed balanoprosthitis. Let me assure you that the issue would not lead to impotence. Nevertheless, it needs to be treated with suitable antibiotics and possibly antifungal medication as well. You need to visit a gynecologist (or may be an urologist, as per your choice) for the same. You would be fit for marriage after the treatment. You need not worry.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reasons for men erectile dysfunction
- Vitamins for erectile dysfunction men
- Erectile dysfunction in older men
- Does keraglo men cause erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction in men
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction is this due to excessive masturbation
- Mens erectile dysfunction pills
- Does excess masturbation cause erectile dysfunction
- Does frequent masturbation cause erectile dysfunction
- Excessive masturbation erectile dysfunction premature ejaculation treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation