Can diabetics be contracted through using an infected glucometer used by a diabetic?
please answer ??
No, Diabetes is not transferred
Hi, i have gone through your query and understood your concerns.
Diabetes is not infused through needle prick.
But it is not advised to use same needles by different people because there are many more infections that can be transferred. So not advised. But Diabetes is never transferred in such a way.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diabetic staph infection
- Staff infection in diabetics
- Diabetic foot ulcer infection
- Diabetes and infection susceptibility
- Diabetes and urine infections
- Navel infections caused by diabetes
- Infection with broken toe in diabetic
- Diabetes and eyelid infections
- Ear infection diabetes
- Diabetic foot infections cellulitis