Can an aortic tear be treated without surgery?
Unlikely to reslove without surgery
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
since you had an attack of blood loss your tear is not stable. This needs radiological intervention.
I would suggest you to consult a cardiovascular surgeon and discuss about radiological guided stenting. This is not exactly surgery but lesser then that .
It also depends on type of tear. but most definative treatment would be removal of that part and putting a graft i.e surgery . Medical management includes anti hypertensives to reduce blood pressure and pain management. Only medical therapy given in patients who accidently found out tear and no symptoms of bleeding.
For symptomatic with bleeding episode medical therapy with intervention is needed.
Hope I have answered your query. If further query are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat varicocele without surgery
- Treat herniated disc without surgery
- Healing a meniscus tear without surgery
- Tfcc tear heals without surgery
- Acl tear treatment without surgery ayurvedha
- Slap tear recovery without surgery
- Treating gangrene without surgery
- Acl tear treatment in ayurveda without surgery
- Treating hydrocele without surgery
- Treating gynecomastia without surgery