Can an aortic tear be treated without surgery?
Consult Endovascular Interventional Radiologist
As my experience in the clinical practice I always though the definitive management was surgery for aortic tear.
You may end up in procedures definitely if not an open surgery. YOu can talk to a Endovascular Radiologist who can consider your case and give his opinion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat varicocele without surgery
- Treat herniated disc without surgery
- Healing a meniscus tear without surgery
- Tfcc tear heals without surgery
- Acl tear treatment without surgery ayurvedha
- Slap tear recovery without surgery
- Treating gangrene without surgery
- Acl tear treatment in ayurveda without surgery
- Treating hydrocele without surgery
- Treating gynecomastia without surgery