Can a tooth infection in upper molar cause a short term vision loss?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this tooth infection. This is not a possible cause of your poor vision in bright light. I will suggest that you get your vision evaluated as there may be problems with handling bright energy waves entering the eyes. If it were caused or related to this tooth infection, it would have been permanent and not only when exposed to bright lights.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tooth infection causing inferity
- Tooth infection causes hulucinations
- Tooth infection causing atrial fib
- Candida caused by tooth infection
- Tooth infection causing blindness
- Wisdom tooth infection causes
- Tooth infection causes hallucinations
- Symptoms of tooth infection in lower molar
- Tooth infection causes
- Tooth infection causing infertility