Can a lumbar fusion in the back cause jerking sensations?
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
I saw the video that you uploaded too.
Propriospinal myoclonus is the name of a possible condition that may happen after spinal surgery.
Treatment consists of the use of the drugs such clonazepam, and in severe cases, epidural blocks.
Discuss with your spine Doctor about these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lumbar back bruising fever
- Sprain of back lumbar region
- Lower lumbar back surgery
- Lumbar sacral back brace
- Scoliosis back lumbar bodybuilding
- Can lumbar punctures cause lower back pain
- Pimple on lumbar area of back
- Restrictions after lumbar back fusion
- Back locking up lumbar
- Lumbar puncture cause upper back pain