Can a lipoma in the parietal lobe affect speech and memory?
Full MRI/ct-scan report is needed...
Before running into final conclusions, may I have the full report of the MRI or ct-scan test you had?
The frontal region is responsible for personality, smelling issues. When the parietal lobe is affected, it might cause problems to speech; while problems with memory are usually associated with tumors/problems to temporal lobe.
Looking forward to have the full report in!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Parietal lobe injury symptoms
- Parietal lobe dementia
- Punctate bleed on the parietal lobes
- Parietal lobe atrophy
- Parietal lobe lesion symptoms
- Parietal lobe lesion endocrinologist
- Calcification right parietal lobe
- Foods for enhancing parietal lobes
- Parietal lobe tumor prognosis
- Right parietal lobe bleed