Can a disc herniation cause tingling sensations in the leg?
Fresh MRI and needs evaluation
According to what you had described the herniation is getting worse with involvement of sensory nerves.
I suggest you to go back to your previous spine surgeon for a fresh evaluation and MRI scan if necessary.
The herniation can be progressing quickly in few and if not addressed early can cause more complications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tingle sensation/ numbness causes
- Tingling sensation causes
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- Meth causes tingling on hands and legs
- Causes tingling sensation in face
- Smoking causes of tingling in butt and legs
- What causes leg tingling
- Smoking cause tingling in legs
- Penis tingling herniated disc
- Warm tingling sensation in leg
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?