Can Tramadol and Nucynta be taken together?
Nucynta and tramadol
I would not recommend taking the two medications together. Some pain centers will have you alternate between the two medications. That way you would not build up tolerance to them and reduce risk of over sedation.
I hope that answers your questions. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is nucynta an opioid
- Usage of Nucynta
- Is nucynta an opiate
- Tramadol and ibuprofen taken together
- Is nucynta strong
- Can ultram be taken with nucynta for chronic pain
- Can citalopram and nucynta be taken together
- Give tramadol and morphine together
- Taking paracetamol and tramadol together
- Take tramadol and gabapentin together