Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

154 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Can STD be contracted through frottage and ejaculation inside the clothes without penetration?

Answered by
Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2013

Answered : 1311 Questions

Posted on Thu, 21 Feb 2019 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: Hello
I had received 6-7 lap dances from a girl in a strip club.

During the encounter I ejaculated and I was wearing thermal wear and my pant was on all the time.However the girl were nude and she rubbed her lower part of the body/ vagina , butt region on my pant for long time.I ejaculated when the girl was rubbing with her vagina on my penis.
And there was some moisture on outside of my pant and it was wet.However My penis was inside thermal wear and pant when I ejaculated and I haven't removed it or placed bare penis outside during the rubbing.
Also I had hugged her multiple times with my clothes on .But never kissed on her lips and genitals.

Can you please tell me if I am at risk for any STD's from the encounter.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to get STDs

Detailed Answer:


STDs spread through contact with infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluids, or semen. They can also be spread through contact with infected skin or mucous membranes, such as sores in the mouth. One may be exposed to infected body fluids and skin through vaginal, anal or oral sex. Yours chances of STDs are highly unlikely because there was no sexual contact with the partner and there was no chance of body fluids contacts between you two. As per the scenario you shared, I would suggest you to relax and continue with your normal daily routine.

Hope I have answered your query. Wishing you good health!

Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf
General & Family Physician
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on