Can Regestrone be taken to postpone menstruation while on Clingen Forte?
Yes, you can take regestrone to postpone period.
Thanks for writing to us.
Yes, you can take Regestrone (Norethisterone pill) to postpone your period until you complete the course of Clingen.
Regestrone should be taken twice daily, 3 days prior to period due date. You can continue this as long as you want to postpone (3 days in this case).
You will get withdrawal bleeding like period within 3-5 days after stopping them.
Additionally, you should follow these preventive measures to avoid repeated vaginal infection:
1) Use vaginal moisturizer cream like RepHresh pH gel or VAGISIL cream to avoid repeated infection and maintain vaginal pH. Maintain genital hygiene properly.
2) Wear only cotton clothes. Don't wear any tight fitting clothes to avoid repeated friction/ irritation. Take sound sleep adequately.
3) Take healthy diet with anti oxidant (like Vitamin -E or C, Selenium, Zinc etc) supplements. Drink plenty of water or juice for better systemic circulation. You must LIMIT Salty/ Sugary/ Fatty foods.
4) Avoid chemical cosmetics, perfume or scented bath products around genital area. Keep the area mostly dry. You also avoid unprotected sexual intercourse with chemical lubricant until problem is resolved.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
Take regestrone pill in different time.
Thanks for follow up query.
You should take Regestrone pill in different time (not together). Give at lest 3-4 hrs gap in between them. It helps better absorption of above medicine.
Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion.
All the best and good luck.
Dr S Patra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Regestrone irregular menstruation
- Clingen forte how totakeouttablet
- While pregnancy can v use clingen forte
- No menstruation after regestrone 5mg
- Doses for regestrone to postpone menstruation
- Regestrone return of menstruation
- Regestrone to be taken to postpone
- How safe is using clingen for menstruation
- Regestrone 5mg for postponement of menstruation
- Difference between clingen tablet and clingen forte
- What causes missed periods?
- Does Carbamazepine or Oxcarbazepine cause false negative pregnancy test...
- Suggest treatment for vaginal candidiasis
- Suggest contraceptive pills for a 30 year old
- Suggest treatment for itching and discomfort on vagina
- What is the safe time span for intercourse after taking unwanted 72?
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods and PCOD
- What is the ideal time to do NT scan during pregnancy?
- What causes light menstrual bleeding?
- Suggest treatment for infertility