Can Ibuprofen be taken along with Bromazepam?
ibuprofen won't interact with either of the benzodiazepines you've mentioned, so they can be taken together. Using tetrazepam is not advised though because there had been reports about increased incidence of serious skin reactions in patients who used the drug as a muscle relaxant.
It's very interesting because I have taken it twice in my life so far and both times by skin burnt slightly after using it.
Can you recommend an alternative effective muscle relaxant with a lower incidence of side effects?
It doesn't have to be a zepam.
All the best
orphenadrine or carisoprodol can be used. You won't find a muscle relaxant without side-effects! Most of them cause drowsiness among other side-effects (tachycardia, dry mouth and throat etc).
Regarding the dosage, carisoprodol can be used at a dose of 350mg three times per day and orphenadrine at a dose of 100mg twice per day.
I hope you find my answer helpful!
You can contact me again if you'd like further clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can atenolol and ibuprofen be taken together?
- Bromazepam sore throat mucus
- Tramadol and ibuprofen taken together
- How long bromazepam stays in your system
- Can afrin be taken along with ibuprofen and zyrtec
- Ibuprofen and paracetamol taken together
- Hydrocodone and ibuprofen taken together
- Can darvon and ibuprofen taken together
- Hydrocodone taken with ibuprofen
- Betahistine hydrochloride can these be taken with ibuprofen
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?