Can HIV be transmitted by touching a semen or precum if having nail biting and skin peeling tendencies?
Your HIV risk can be considered as "negligible"
Welcome once again to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
There is every possibility of the stranger could be a HIV negative person. Then there is no question of HIV Infection or transmission.
Even if we consider him as HIV positive person, mere contact with semen or precum were not infectious as long as your skin is intact.
But your nail biting habit and skin peeling tendencies are making a risk, as there was a possibility of microscopic (not visible) abrasions.
As per CDC, XXXXXXX USA your risk is negligible only as far as HIV transmission is concerned. (https://www.XXXXXX.html)
So nothing to worry much.
Ruling out HIV with test will relieve unnecessary mental tension
Microscopic abrasions would not be obvious. Complete healing with replacement of normal skin or mucus membrane may take not less than a week. Till then these spots are devoid of resistance to entry to organism. But all these are remote possibilities only.
Having the HIV test and ruling out the negligible possibility once for all, will relieve unnecessary mental tension.
Dr S Murugan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can hiv be transmitted from dry semen
- Palm skin peeling hiv
- Skin peeling related to hiv
- Semen on skin hiv mosquito bite
- Hiv peeling skin hands
- Penis skin peeling hiv
- Hiv transmission nail bite
- Can hiv be transmitted through wet towel with semen
- Peeling skin on fingertips hiv
- Hiv symptoms skin peeling
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...