Can HIV be contracted through non-penetrative sex?

Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Mon, 28 May 2018 in Pregnancy
Question: i went to body to body massage, I was naked and massage female escort removed all her clothes and was only on underwear, she was completely sleeping on me on top with my pennis rubbing her panty and some strokes movement I took with my pennis on her panty and I ejaculated on her panty while stroking/rubbing. Is there any risk of transmission. I don't know her status of hiv.
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No chance

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
HIV transmission cannot occur without actual intercourse, oral intercourse or anal sex.
However, if there was no such event, then there are absolutely no chance of transmission.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
OBGYN
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Deepti Verma 16 minutes later
thank you doctor for reply.
female escort was on only underwear and complete episode she had her panty on, and I was giving few strokes on her panty abd ejaculated on her panty no idea whether there would be any chance of pennis enter into her vagina area she having panty.
is it possible to have hiv infections transmitted she wearing a panty and my pennis giving strokes to vagina with her panty on.
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
No , there are no chances of transmission of infection if there was no actual contact between vagina and penis.
There is nothing to worry.
Dr Deepti Verma
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Deepti Verma 19 hours later
thank you doctor. I am ashamed with my behavior and will avoid to get such conditions and will be far from such incidents.

so from this I can remove all fears and continue with my life. or shall I need to undergo any tests for the above scenario.
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Better to avoid

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
It is better to avoid such behaviour.
You can get an HIV ELISA test after 6 weeks to rule out any infection, which is unlikely to be there.
Dr Deepti Verma