Can Citalopram and Anastrozole lead to hot flashes, sweats and high BP?
Thank you XXXXXXX Dxxxxxx
I will recommend you get an EKG and probably a holter monitor!
You need to get an EKG and a holter monitor. This might signal a failure of the ablation procedure.
It warrants re-evaluation by your cardiologist. I am not of the opinion that your medications are responsible for this.
In the interim, continue with vagal maneuvers when the accelerated rhythm set in.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Palpitations high bp hot flashes sleeplessness what is the reason
- Hot flashes sweats clarithromycin
- Does high bp causes dizziness with sweating
- High bp and sweating during workout
- Hot flashes occasional high bp suggest
- Is smoking leads to high bp
- Hot flashes and shivers sweating
- How to cure anxiety which is leading to high bp
- Does losartan taken for high bp lead to psorasis
- Sweating and high bp
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?