Burning in left thigh. Also pins and needles. Seen vacular
Seen vacular in past who said is was a nerve in the groin area.
Seems to be getting worse. Dancing Friday night and burning sensation was very strong.
No discoloration but high feels very sensitve especially in one area.
Probably the symptom is related to a pinched nerve,follow the advice below
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to a pinched nerve in the hip.
A pinched nerve in the hip often causes pain in the groin area.
I recommend to use anti-inflammatory medication such as Naproxen 500 mg three tablets a day.
I also recommend to use ice compresses for relief in the area of pain.
I suggest to do gentle stretches and exercises to help relieve the pain.
If the symptoms continue you should see a neurologist for further evaluation.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?