Bruise on left buttock, soreness in left elbow and shortness of breath after falling down the stairs. Why?
No cause for concern
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Going by the description given by and you and your ability to sit and drive, in my opinion I don't think there is something serious which you have missed.
It will definitely take time for the injuries to heal. Apart from your query asked, I would suggest you that Apart from taking advil, applying hot water fomentation especially to the back will help relieve pain and spasm.
Also if there is full movement of elbow and no deformity there is no cause of concern. I would also suggest you taking good rest for couple of days.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
I hope I have clarified your doubt, in case you have any other query Kindly get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shortness of breath and dizzy after climbing stairs
- Left arm hurts and shortness of breath
- Left side pain and short of breath
- Shortness of breath left hand numbness
- Shortness of breath after falling down
- Short of breath weak left arm
- Swelling in left arm shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath after falling
- Bruising on legs and shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath left chest pain after drinking
- CT scan showed wide spread cancer. Having mass in esophagus. Should...
- Had salmonella and having symptoms of nausea and light headedness. Have...
- Red crystallized object in stool. Pain in left rib cage and blood in...
- Bruise on left buttock, soreness in left elbow and shortness of breath...
- On thyroid medication. Should I take the medicines life long?
- How long does it take to show symptoms of HVP?
- Having red lines on hand. What do you suggest?
- Have dark spots on the head of penis. Was treated with cortisone cream....
- White spots on legs. What could be this?
- Have swollen hives on hip. Took clartin. have done allergy blood work