Are there any side effects of durex lubricants?
I just have one query, is there any side effects to use Durex lubricants during intercourse ?
No unless uou are allerhic to it
Thanks for using Health care magic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
Durex lubricants are completely safe unless you are allerhic to it. Except allergy there are no known side effects on you in negative range.
I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Thanks for follow up.
As stated above there are no side effects of lubricants used during intercourse. The product from Durex have high reliability in compare to others. The same principle is applicable for ovulation and fertilization.
I hope this assists you further.
If you have more questions I will be glad to assist you further.
If you do not have more questions, please close the discussion and if possible rate the answer for my future patients.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of personal lubricants
- Sexual lubricant side effects
- Ky lubricant side effects
- Side effects of spermicidal lubricant
- Is eye redness or discomfort or other irritation a side effect of lubricant eye drops?
- Lubic lubricating jelly side effects
- Vaginal lubricant side effects
- Side effects of silicone lubricants
- Side effects of durex tingle
- Side effect coconut oil vaginall lubricant
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?