Are plural word responses in a word memory test acceptable?
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail.
The response in pelural or singular will not matter on a word memory test and is very well accepted. It wont matter if the person replies crayon as crayons or vice versa.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid slurring words
- Word catheter
- When reading words jumping
- Words of encouragement for health test
- Words of encouragement before a test
- I have really bad memory and i mess up my words when i speak
- Sample of acceptance of responsibility speech
- Origin of the word hypertension
- Words of encouragement big test
- Bad memory and i have problems remembering words