Are heavy headed feeling and restlessness associated with alteration in Eptoin and Encorate dosages?
Take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
The drugs for seizure needs to be continued for around 3 years.
Probably she was on valproate earlier and developed PCOS due to drug side effect. She is now being given eptoin.
In some patients , 300 dose of eptoin is not tolerated and so dose should be kept low.
Take only 200 mg dose of eptoin and if problem persists consult the treating Neurologist.
Continue valproate in the prescribed dose.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?