Are dizziness, nausea at night, fatigue and metallic taste in the mouth symptoms of jet lag?
These are not signs of pregnancy for sure. These are more likely to be due to jet lag.These symptoms will slowly come down with time.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache fatigue dizziness metallic taste in mouth
- Metal taste in mouth dizziness
- Meningitis symptoms metallic taste in mouth
- Symptoms of jet lag syndrome
- Metallic taste in mouth cold symptoms
- Headache nausea metallic taste mouth
- Metal taste dizzy nausea
- Symptoms metallic taste in mouth
- Tetanus symptoms metallic taste in mouth
- Symptoms metallic taste in mouth lightheaded