Are Granisetron and and Pregnidoxin safe to take during pregnancy?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: Took graniforce MD and pregnidoxin tablet daily in 3rd month as per doctor suggestion for controlling vomtings.Will cause any harmful effect to baby
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
These are safe during pregnancy.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Both granisetron and and Pregnidoxin tablets are category B drugs and are safe for use during pregnancy. These are given to decrease the pregnancy induced nausea and vomiting. Your baby is safe. Please do not worry and have a healthy diet for a healthy baby.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal