Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Any medicine to enlarge and straighten penis?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9592 Questions
medicine for strengthining and enlarging the pennis which is located in india
Posted Fri, 10 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

Based on the facts that you have posted, it is difficult to guess your problem.
I shall be happy if you post your problem in detail to help me to make any comment.

Assuming that you have doubt about the length and girth of your penis, and that you are looking for medicine to increase the girth and length of penis, I would like to state that there is no medication that can enlarge or strengthen the penis.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask, if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor