70 year old female, currently being treated for MS with
Peptobismol is appropriate for temporary treatment.
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor " service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
Yes, peptobismol is an appropriate treatment for temporary relief from stomach problems accompanied by nausea and even diarrhea.
However, if the symptoms persist or get worse it is advisable to see a Doctor and to get proper treatment.
It is probably a stomach flu that has caused those symptoms and there seem no relation with MS.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?