Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Hello Doctor,

My father is suffering from a problem of passage of semen with urine.

He is 59 yrs old. Please suggest me a good doctor in Hyderabad.

I went through Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and also XXXXXXX ramayya's profile but m not sure
About their expertise.

Please advise

Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 43 minutes later

Passage of urine in a 59 year old is most commonly normal. At that age they still produce semen from the vesicles and testis. Since human body cannot store semen and it has to pass out daily either through sexual intercourse or masturbation.

They think that is not right age to do those and refrain. Hence the semen is flushed out of the body during early morning urine.

You should look for a Urologist who can explain it well. I am not sure about the two you mentioned.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: 59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done? 2 hours later
Hello Doctor,

Please suggest a urologist doctor in Hyderabad

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 35 hours later

Dr Sasanka is a very good Urologist in Hyderabad. Please call him and fix appointment. You can refer my name 'Dr Mazumdar' from XXXXXXX

Phone: 0000

All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor