Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

32 year old, trying to conceive. Taking Naturogest. Chances?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 816 Questions
Hi, I am 32 year old, and trying to conceive. My doctor had given me Naturogest 300mg tablet for 15 days, post ovulation. It has been 3 days i have completed the dose, but have not got my periods. i did urine home pregnancy test on the 30th day, but the result was negative.
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get serum beta-HCG test done

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query.
Sometimes due to delayed ovulation & fertilization urine pregnancy test can be false negative.
So get one serum beta HCG test done that is a confirmatory test to detect pregnancy.
If Serum beta-HCG test comes positive means you are pregnant.
However if it is negative you will get your period within 4-5 days.
I hope your query has been answered.
I will be available for your further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor