Ask a spine surgeon

. Get your answer in 3 easy steps
navigation bread crumb
Please wait...

175 Doctors Online

Email address:
Continue to Consult
By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions
Reports and Images :
In case you have reports or images to share with the doctor, you can upload them in the next page.
Customer feedback (last week)
98% Satisfied customers
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Orthopedic Surgeon
Experience: 16 years
Dr. Praveen K Nath
Experience: 31 years
Dr. Shivakumar K
Experience: 21 years
Dr. Andrew Rynne
Family Physician
Experience: 50 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 17 years
Dr. Ada B. Dickinson
Experience: 32 years
Dr. J. Clive Spiegel
Experience: 22 years
Dr. Rohit Batra
Experience: 15 years
Dr. Robert Galamaga
Experience: 16 years
...and 18,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Ask a Spine Surgeon for consultation/discussion about Spondylosis, lordosis, Khyphosis, scoliosis, Pott's spine, Spinal Traumatic injuries, Ankylosis, Hypercalcinosis, Intervertabral Disc related diseases etc.

Recent Answers by Spine Surgeon

Hi, My mother has been complaining of lower back pain that also affects her legs since the last 1.5 years. Age 63 years (height 5’3” , weight – 70 kg ) , mild hypertension (controlled with... View full conversation »
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
«Previous || Next »
Employers who trust us