Ask a psychologist

. Get your answer in 3 easy steps
navigation bread crumb
Please wait...

175 Doctors Online

Email address:
Continue to Consult
By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions
Reports and Images :
In case you have reports or images to share with the doctor, you can upload them in the next page.
Customer feedback (last week)
98% Satisfied customers
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Dr. K V Anand
Experience: 25 years
Dr. Monnica Williams
Experience: 11 years
Dr. Sudhir Hebbar
Experience: 25 years
Dr. U. Gauthamadas
Experience: 38 years
Dr. A. Deshmukh
Experience: 18 years
Dr. Andrew Rynne
Family Physician
Experience: 50 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 17 years
Dr. Ada B. Dickinson
Experience: 32 years
Dr. J. Clive Spiegel
Experience: 22 years
...and 18,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Ask a Psychologist for consultation/discussion about Stress, Anxiety, Mental illnesses, Addiction, Psychotherapy, Counseling Psychology, Developmental Disorder, Psychological, Psychosomatic and Psychosexual problems etc.

Recent Answers by Psychologist

When ur dehydrated. When u sit up. I get really dizzy. What should i do?I have vertigo . When i my head left. I get a lil bit more dizzy. What can i do to stop it . View full conversation »
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
«Previous || Next »
Employers who trust us