Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
Showing results for :

Instaflex and aines allergies

Public Forum Discussions

Asthma, allergies, chest pains, difficulty breathing. Treatment for symptoms?

my 9 year old boy with asthma and severe allergies has been getting chest pains. says it feels ... everything was fine it was a muscle near heart causing ain and it would go away which it did. now he has ...

Allergies to fruits

Hi, when I was about ten I started getting oral allergic reactions when I would eat peaches. I am now 23 and over this past year i have been getting headaches after eating apples,strawberries even if i drink raspberry iced tea or cranberry...

Allergy with socks

i am getting alergy while using sox


Dear sir i have been suffereing chest tightness since 10 years and sneezing with cold i have last 15 years. i have taken sidha and ayurvedic no efffect. By using inhaler i felt good but i am not using continuesly becasue of fear to use. How to...

Soap allergy.

Hi, I am having allergy to the detergent I am using? any solutions u guys suggest for this? ...

Suggest treatment for fish allergy and milk allergy

As I ve gotten more mature, I say I ve developed allergies. I can t eat or smell any type fish, can ... foods, because you don t develop allergies. What would cause this to happen now? ...

Suggest medication for allergy

i am taking prednisone for allergy started last thursday i go till fri. i cant sleep i feel shut in i breath ok i took ibpropen pm not helping dont know what to do any more havent really slept ...

Howto deal with alcohol allergy?

when drinking alcohol, i become ill. very bloated, my cheeks become very red very quickly, i can be sick after having one beer, and sometimes after loads, but sometimes im not sick after just one drink. Ive tried just drinking beer one night, and...

Suggest therapy for allergies

I am a 23 year old female, mother of a 2 yr old son. I have severe allergies that are moderate all year except August-October. Had allergies all my life, am allergic to dust, mold, pollen, dander ...

Suggest treatment for dust allergy

I have got some allergic problem that i start to sneeze whenever i am in contact with dust or strong smell or something unknown ...and so doctor here advised me to take cetrizine in case of question is ...What is alternate to cetrizine...
Premium Questions

Does allergy to a drug increase the chances of more allergies?

with no medical history of multiple allergies, Does having one make you more prone to more? Is there a compound ...

Suggest remedies for pollen allergies

I am allergic to pollen. What is the best treatment for this? Thanks for your help.; XXXX

Suggest remedies for ocular allergies

I have had very severe ocular allergies during spring for the better part of 20 years. Where I live ... doctors over the years trying every new eye allergy drops that hit the market and none of it seems to help ...

Suggest treatment for food allergy

I am a nurse working in a hosp setting with a co worker that claims to be allergic to ham. Not the consumption of ham but to the exposure of ham. She states she has respitory distress even if ham is in a closed container in the refrigerator. Is...

Can food allergy be treated?

My husband has intolerance for histamine . Whenever he eats bread, pizza, mushroom , any sauces, he has to eat citrizen . This we came to know 2 years back that certain foods are causing it. Please suggest is there any cure for it and what we...
Mobile Questions and Answers
Azicas-az nasal spray is used for what? Allergy/sinex|flu
For allergy
What is the cause of allergy
Hi Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum, Causes: Exposure to infectious diseases during early childhood, environmental pollution, allergen levels, and dietary changes. Before a diagnosis of allergic disease can be confirmed, other possible causes of the presenting symptoms should be considered I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon. Reg
sir allergy with ittching.
Dear Sir 1. You definitely need to consult your skin specialist or dermatologist to evaluate the cause of allergy. 2. For the time being you can take a anti-histaminic tablet with a prescription from your local GP. This will help in relieving itching. Sincerely Sukhvinder
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor