Only if your heart has stopped beating. The venom is the problem and the instant the snake bites the venom starts going through the body there is absolutely no way an electrical shock can do anything with the venom.
Answered: Thu, 17 Dec 2009
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]