why i feel a lump in legs during period ?

Hi, my legs feel lum sometimes when I have my period. But this time my legs feel lum either sitting and standing up for the pass three days. What cause this happen and what s the cure? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi,welcome to health care magic, your symptoms suggests there is neuro sensory involvement which can be due to impingement of nerve at spinal level (in disc prolapse).kindly explain your symptom in detail.
consult a neurologist.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

It can be due to neurological abnormality .So consult some neurologist for right & timely treatemnt
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.