what causes an adult to be unfaithful ?

Hi doctor One of my friend had problem he used to lie more get tension frequently there will be no reason for it Then he will hurt himself by breaking glass or mobile or anything Whichever girls he saw he make them to propose him then he will talk to them have dating after some days he drop them and catch another girl he s doing it for past one year i think when i asked why doing like this he will say its just for fun everyone will do this What the problem with him
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
I guess he need a proper counceling. Get consultation with the Psychological concellor, he may had got bad friends circle or something going wrong with him, rather than any drugs treatment counceling may help him
Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.