weight loss tablets for men

Dear sir, Iam a 30 year old man.My weight is 90 kgs and height is 5.6. please suggest me some good homeopathic medicines to lose weight

Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Just medicine is alone is not sufficient to loose weight, even if you find improvement with medications, once you stop the medications, you are sure to come back to the same state.. The best method of reducing weight is by means of diet modifications and regular physical exercises.. If you do want quick remedies, then you may have to go for liposuction, a surgical treatment option... All the best...