vyvanse is it safe?

I having plastic surgery next month and I'm on vyvanse is it safe?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Aug 2010
thanks for query,
There is no problem going for plastic surgery.
After surgery if any medicines advised,tell your doctor that you are taking Vyvanse so that he may not prescribe the medicines which has interaction.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello jakie;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
No medicine is safe if you use it without indication or disease.So if you are taking vyvanase on advise of a doctor you need not worry and use it as advised.There are few side effects associated with it like all other medicines and the common are;nausea;vomiting;dryness of mouth ;bad taste in mouth;anxiety ;dizziness;irritability;loss of sleep etc.So use it till the doctor has advised.