test to diagnose a gay

is there a test to diagnose a gay? please help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
there is no test to diagnose a gay. however a gay can be diagnosed on physical examination. it is mainly a forensic issue. a detailed physical examination specifically of the anal area can help in the diagnosis of a gay. this procedure is mainly carried out in sadomies and rape victims to find the fact but no laboratory test can diagnose a person wether he is a gay or not
Dr. Ishfaq Habib
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Homosexuality is not a medical disease and there is no test to diagnose it.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello.. renu
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

there is no test for that...what is the real problem, share properly...

Dr.Bhagwan dass