swallowing coin

my son 4 1l2 yrs old swallowed a coin on 25th Jan ,we had an xray taken it was suggested that the coin would come within the next few days.It has been 3 days the coin is still in the same place,they tell in the juncture of small big intestine.I'm going nuts want to know wat is to be done.wat kind of diet to be given.He passes stools normally has no complaints as of suggest a solution. thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You should dicuss this with his ped and also with gastroenetrologist. It should hav ecome out, if it is stuck, then overtime it may lead to infections and delay for long, take these above said consults soon.