strong odor Urine

Hi! I've been having a problem for about a year now! When I go to the bathroom, my urine has a very strong odor, like it's been sitting in the toilet for 2 days. It's not a fishy smell or anything like that, it's just really strong, and the only way to explain it, is the old pee thing. I don't pee as often as I should either. I pee maybe 2 or 3 times a day, tops! I've been drinking only water for the past 2 months now, and that hasn't helped at ll. What could be wrong with me?? Thanks for your time!!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Urine with strong odour does not seem to be of much concern. Drink plenty of water and fluids. If  it is aasociated with other symptoms then you may need a nephrologist opinion.