should i start wearing thongs?

ok so like 2 of my best friends started wearing thongs..well actually not started, they have for like a year. well now i want to soo bad! i have a 17 year old older sister and thats all she wears so im thinking about just borrowing hers lol so that way i dont have to buy them and hide them from my mom. i actually tried one on one time and it was comfortable. but i go to a catholic school so what if like a teacher sees me with it on like while im bending over or something?? thats what im scared about. and also would i look like a skank if out in public someone accidentally sees the thong on me?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I think if you want to start wearing a thong, go for it. Its your business. I don't believe any catholic school teacher will reprimand you for your underwear choice. Knowing Catholic school teachers, they will probably be accepting, for it is part of the religion. If someone accidentally sees it on you, then what is the worst that could happen? you won't look like a skank. I know so many 14 yr olds in my school who wear far worse than a thong. Lastly, I would not suggest borrowing from your sister. I would buy some of your own instead. I would tell your mom what you are planning on doing and if she really does not accept it and you still really wanna wear one, then buy some of your own and say they are your sisters. honestly, i don't think underwear choice is a huge deal. I hope that helped!!! =D

i think that its up to you what you wear and no one else. the kids will proberly make fun of you but who knows what they are wearing. i've been wearing thongs for years and they are so comfortable just make sure you don't bye them to small.if your mother has anything to say . then say well i don't tell you what sort of underwear to wear and if i did would you take notice of me. she would proberly say no then say well you know the answer to your question. i want to wear what i want. take care and go for it. -_- 

Anonymous's Response
Well my mom said before thar she would buy me one if I ever wanted to try it but I just don't know how to bring up the conversation with her because I'm afraid it would be awkward... please helpp?