sex last night,did not ejaculate is it possible i will get pregnant?

I have been on the nuva ring.. I put it in sometime around christmas after i got my period and accidentally left it in too long, I took it out yesterday (january 29th).. I had unprotected sex last night, but he did not ejaculate.. is it possible that I m pregnant? Plz help.....
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.Any penetrative act can lead to pregnancy,as the pre cum can have sperms in it.The chances of pregnancy depends upon the time of cycle in which you had sex and presence of sperm.
If you miss period please go for urine pregnancy test and confirm it and then talk to your doctor as per your choice.
wishing you good health.